JJ's Gunpowder Air Fryer French Fries
French fries make the perfect side dish for a variety of meals! Cut them to your preference: steak cut, thin cut, or potato wedges. Any way will have your family asking for this side night after night!
Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Thoroughly wash potatoes and slice to desired shape and thickness
- Let potatoes soak in bowl of cold water for at least 30 minutes
- Remove potatoes from water and pat dry. Add to bowl and toss potatoes with a drizzle of olive oil and JJ's Gunpowder, to taste
- Preheat Air Fryer to 380* F and spray basket with nonstick cooking spray
- Place fries in Air Fryer basket in single, even layer, working in batches if necessary
- Cook potatoes 14-16 minutes or until they reach desired level of crispiness, turning halfway through cooking process
- Enjoy with your favorite hamburger or main dish!