JJ's Gunpowder Kabobs
Memorial Day is this weekend, and there's no better way to celebrate the long weekend than by grilling outdoors with your friends and family. JJ's Gunpowder Kabobs are perfect for big groups because everyone can customize their meal with their favorite meat and veggies!
- If using wooden skewers, soak in bowl of water for 20-30 minutes
- In large Ziplock bag, combine vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, and JJ's Gunpowder
- Slice meat into 1-2" pieces and add to marinade mixture. Marinate for 1-8 hours
- Cut vegetables into 1-2" pieces and toss in olive oil and JJ's Gunpowder
- Preheat smoker or grill to 325*F
- Skewer meat and vegetables, alternating as you like
- Place kabobs directly over heat, cooking for 4-5 minutes per side
- Cook until meat reaches desired level of doneness and enjoy with a side of rice or potatoes
Pro Tip: No skewers, no problem! Wrap your veggie and meat chunks in an aluminum foil bowl and grill until done!