JJ's Sweet Rub Burnt Ends
Summer is so close we can almost TASTE it! Our JJ's Sweet Rub Burnt Ends are the perfect summer staple for feeding a big crowd, and are seasoned and smoked to perfection. Use your favorite BBQ sauce to make these unique to your favorite flavors!
Pork Belly, cut into 1" cubes
JJ's Sweet Rub, to taste (when you think you have enough, add more!)
1/2 Cup Honey
1 Cup BBQ Sauce
1. Preheat smoker to 225*F
2. Cut pork belly into 1" cubes
3. Add pork belly to aluminum pan in single layer and season heavily with JJ's Sweet Rub
4. Add pan to smoker and smoke ends for 3 hours
5. Remove pans from smoker and drain grease
6. Mix honey and BBQ sauce into ends
7. Return to smoker and increase temperature to 300*F
8. Continue smoking until tender and caramelized, checking and stirring every 30 minutes
9. Remove from smoker
10. Serve & Enjoy!